[ Analyzing component of mattress ]
The Quality management team of Furnistem is thoroughly conducting tests for whole manufacturing process including safety and durability tests.
- Repetitive rolling with 109kg load for 100,000 times
- Testing durability with rolling pressure.
- Rolling test following US official standard.
Vertical pressure test
- Testing durability following Korean Standards Association (KSA).
- 80,000 times of vertical pressure test with 100kg load.
[ Analyzing material of mattress ]
Quality management part of Furnistem is conducting material, safety and stability tests covering whole manufacturing area.
- Testing properties and durability of Foam/ Fabric/ Steel wire/ Spring
- Analyzing firmness, elasticity, bearing power of material and conducting material breaking test.
- Measuring air transmissivity of Urethane foam, Latex and Memory foam.
- Measuring elasticity of Urethane foam, Latex and Memory foam.
- Verify elasticity and body pressure relief
- Aging test for Urethane foam, Latex and Memory foam.
- Compress material a second under 70 Celsius degree for 22 hours.
- Test fabric fastness caused by fabric rubbing
- Radon radiation measurementprecisely within 1 hour.
- Pressure test under different conditions pressure, times and load.